Yes, you will receive a charitable tax receipt for income tax purposes. For donations made by check or through the mail, you will receive a paper donation receipt. For donations made online, your receipt will be sent by email.
Articles in this section
- How can I cancel my monthly donation?
- What is planned giving?
- How do I organize a fundraising event for Direct Relief?
- What are the different ways in which I can donate to Direct Relief?
- I would like to donate to Direct Relief. Where should I send my donation and do you accept cash, credit, and online gifts?
- Will I receive a receipt for my donation?
- Is my contribution tax-deductible?